Your Privacy & Confidential Information Is Important To Us
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Types of personal information collected by us
The types of personal information that we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Contact details (Name, physical address, telephone numbers, email, postal details);
- Education qualifications;
- Date of Birth;
- Passport and visa information details;
- Credit Card and/or bank account details;
- Health information;
- Information related to your relationship;
- Information related to your spouse, children, parents, siblings and any other relatives;
- Information related to your police records;
- Other personal information considered necessary for handling your case.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information to contact and communicate with you and to the relevant Government Departments in relation to your visa applications and for internal record keeping.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We will never share your personal information with third parties unless required to do so either by law or in the execution of our agreement as your representative to Government.
4. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. While we take all possible measures to ensure your personal information is protected from third parties, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems and take no responsibility for loss suffered as a result of breaches.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Migration Logic ABN: 58 925 837 057